Minority Owned Businesses
Chris discusses the President’s latest attack ad against Mitt Romney, a scam to defraud Comcast, rumors of Romney’s Vice-Presidential pick, and sports gambling in New Jersey.
Amy Kurland, Philadelphia’s inspector general, says the company formerly known as Prison Health Services (now called Corizon Health Inc.) had certified to the city that it used a women-owned business as a subcontractor.
City inspector general Amy Kurland says William Betz Jr. Inc. and UGI HVAC Inc. falsified documents to make it appear that another company, JHS, was a minority-owned firm.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...