Peterson’s mega-watt smile lit up Harrah’s Resort ballroom at the 76th Annual Maxwell Football Club Awards Friday night.
The Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they’re at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
Michael Vick turned the ball over three times and the Eagles couldn’t respond.
While the Minnesota Vikings ate cheesesteaks and acted like tourists, the Philadelphia Eagles savored a division title they clinched from their couches.
The postponement of Sunday’s Eagles game with the Vikings disappointed most fans but many also agreed with the decision.
The NFL moved the Eagles game with the Minnesota Vikings from Sunday night to Tuesday because of a blizzard that could dump more than a foot of snow on Philadelphia – and nearly everyone involved has an opinion regarding the decision.
The ghost of Vince Lombardi and the thousands of former players passed on just rolled over in their final resting places so as not to face the reality of today’s Eagles/Vikings game postponement. Our game was once the last bastion for Gladiators. Never again will I honor it so.
The NFL moved the Vikings at Eagles game from Sunday night to Tuesday because of an expected blizzard that could dump more than a foot of snow on Philadelphia.
The game will be played at 8 p.m. EST., and televised nationally by NBC.
Kurt Coleman is the latest rookie defensive back to get an opportunity with the Philadelphia Eagles.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has confirmed what everyone suspected: The first game of the 2010 regular season will be the Minnesota Vikings at the New Orleans Saints. according to Pro Football Talk.com The game will […]
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...