Officials in South Jersey say that “suspicious” activity at a Gloucester County fire station was not a threat to homeland security.
Ford is recalling 230,000 minivans in 20 cold-weather states and Washington, D.C., to fix rust problems that can cause the third-row seats to come loose.
Four people were injured when an ambulance and a minivan collided in Delaware early Tuesday morning.
Police confirm that one of the three people injured in a one-car crash in Atlantic County on Tuesday afternoon has died.
Philadelphia police are investigating a fatal accident in the city’s Port Richmond section, not a hit-run as earlier reported.
The search is on for a specially equipped van stolen from his family’s driveway in Falls Township, Bucks County.
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta