Chris reviews President Obama’s speech from the Democratic National Convention. He gets final reports from Charlotte from CBS 3′s Chris May and Breitbart TV’s Larry O’Connor. He also talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday and previews the Eagles season opener with CBS 3′s Beasley Reece.
Chris discusses the secret that Nancy Pelosi says will prevent Newt Gingrich from becoming President. He talks to former Mayoral Candidate Milton Street about his run for the PA legislature and analyzes how Obamacare is effecting cardiologists.
US Rep. Bob Brady, the longtime leader of the Democratic City Committee, says John Street, the former mayor, is “serious” about running against Mayor Nutter as an Independent in the November 8th general election.
Chris talks to Rita Cosby about her book, Quiet Hero, NJ State Senate Dawn Addiego about Carl Lewis’ disputed campaign and Political Strategist Larry Ceisler about the ramifications of Tuesday’s primary results.
The primary election may be over, but the race for Philadelphia Mayor could just be getting interesting.
Chris reviews yesterdays primaries and talks to KYW’s Larry Kane about the end of the Rizzo era in Philadelphia. He talks to Seth Everett about the Phillies recent struggles and analyzes the early missteps of Newt Gingrich’s Presidential campaign.
Incumbent Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter had an easy victory in the Democratic primary election, but not without a bit of a sweat raised by challenger Milton Street.
Despite dismal turnout in Tuesday’s primary, Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter was expected to easily beat his outspoken rival, Milton Street.
In the democratic primary for Mayor of Philadelphia, Mayor Michael Nutter and his opponent Milton Street cast their votes early Tuesday morning and urged people to vote.
It’s Primary Day in Philadelphia. Chris talks to all four candidates, Mayor Michael Nutter, his Democratic challenger, Milton Street and both Republican candidates, John Featherman and Karen Brown. Chris also talks to Congressman Pat Meehan about his intelligence request regarding the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound.
Five of the 17 Philadelphia City Council members are retiring and there is no shortage of candidates to replace them. Plus, Mayor Nutter faces a challenge from Milton Street.
The Pennsylvania primary is tomorrow and some politicians are reaching out to an underdog who they think can help them win.
Candidates for Philadelphia Mayor and City Council will spend today in one final rush of campaigning before tomorrow’s primary.
In a few days, voters in Pa. go to the polls, and this year, the mayoral race is getting more attention.
Chris talks to Seth Everett about the Phillies, the Chairman of the Philadelphia Orchestra Association, Richard Worley, about the bankruptcy filing of the orchestra, and KYW Reporter Tony Romeo about developments in Harrisburg surrounding Marcellus Shale.
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...