A soldier who was found dead in his barracks at Fort Hood in Texas was from Millville, New Jersey.
Sunday services will be held at the Cornbread House Restaurant in Bridgeton at 10 a.m.
A State of Emergency has been declared in Cumberland County.
The accident happened around 3 p.m. at N 5th Street and E Vine Street.
Johnathan Seidel bears visible scars from the repair of two broken bones in his left forearm. But on his heart, there are scars you can’t see.
Officials have confirmed that a small plane has crashed in Millville, NJ.
Wawa, Inc. has agreed to pay a Cumberland County man a settlement of $12,500 over an incident concerning a service dog that happened back in June.
The man accused of killing a New Jersey police officer in a motor vehicle crash has pleaded not guilty to aggravated manslaughter and other charges.
Officer Christopher Reeves, a policeman in Millville, was killed on July 8, 2012 by a driver who was attempting to flee police.
A Millville, New Jersey police officer who was killed in a crash while on duty was laid to rest Friday.
Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Seidel is hospitalized and in police custody at Cooper University Hospital following the crash that killed Millville Police Patrolman Christopher Reeves Sunday morning.
Funeral Arrangements In Place, Fund Created For Son Of Cumberland County Police Officer Killed In Crash
Funeral arrangements have been set for a Cumberland County officer killed in a car crash while on duty Sunday morning.
A military veteran is considering legal action against Wawa after he says the store did not allow him to bring his service dog inside.
Some parents picking up their children from Trinity Nursery School on Route 9 in Marmora say they are considering removing them from the preschool they love because the school’s director, Reverend Randy Harry, won’t resign.
Millville Police are offering a cash reward to anyone who can identify suspects in connection to copper robberies that took place during March 2012.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Governor Christie
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta