The ordinance calls for financial penalties for a landlord who has a tenant who calls police at least three times during a four-month period.
“What this bill does is it shows that the weight of a victim’s testimony is heavy,” Pennsylvania attorney general Kathleen Kane said.
Parole Board To Meet With Family Of Woman Killed By Husband Days Before He’s Set To Be Released From Prison
The Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole will finally hear from the family of Ellen Robb. Her husband, former Penn Professor Rafael Robb, bludgeoned her to death more than six years ago.
State representative Mike Vereb calls the planned release later this month of Rafael Robb “unconscionable,” “a travesty,” and “mockery of justice.”
It was an unusual sight at Upper Dublin High School on Sunday, as hundreds of student athletes showed up for EKGs.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett was at Visitation Blessed Virgin Mary Elementary School in Montgomery County Wednesday to sign legislation designed to save the lives of student athletes across the Commonwealth.
The house passed bills prohibiting anyone from leaving a child under the age of 14 unattended in a car on casino controlled property and requiring casinos to post signs warning of penalties for doing so.
Chris reviews the latest jobs speech by the President and rumors of a long ago fling by Sarah Palin. He talks to Pennsylvania State Rep. Mike Vereb about a putting tolls on Rt. 422, Steve Goreham about Al Gore’s 24 hour climate webcast, and State Senator Domenic Pileggi about his plan to redistribute the way Electoral Votes are handed out during Presidential Elections.
Tuesday night, at Pope John Paul High School in Royersford, the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission will present its plan to toll Route 422 to the public.
On Thursday, a group of local state lawmakers spoke out against a plan to toll the Route 422, which runs from King of Prussia to Pottstown and is known for notoriously long morning and evening delays.
In response to complaints about a dysfunctional environment at the Gaming Control Board, Republican state lawmakers have launched a whistleblower website for board employees.
A bill headed to Governor Rendell’s desk would expand the right to use lethal force in self-defense in Pennsylvania. The measure would also strengthen the state’s Megan’s Law.
The Delaware River Port Authority board this past week adopted many of the reforms ordered by the Governors of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. More changes are expected in the coming week but they’re all insufficient […]
Amid a bi-state request for an investigation of the Delaware River Port Authority, the employee who misused a DRPA E-ZPass transponder has resigned. Michael Joyce, the top public safety officer at the authority, admitted giving the pass to […]
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...