The Los Angeles Kings are now in the Stanley Cup finals. People call them “Flyers West.” I really don’t know why this bothers me so much.
The Flyers announced that forward Brayden Schenn has been recalled from the AHL’s Phantoms in time for Thursday night’s game against the Caps.
Mike Richards had a triumphant return to Philadelphia, assisting on Jack Johnson’s winning power-play goal at 1:39 of overtime to lift the Los Angeles Kings past the Flyers 3-2 on Saturday night.
When Jaromir Jagr left three years ago to play in Russia, he thought his NHL career was over. At 39, Jagr is back and with something to prove.
The Flyers and van Riemsdyk announced the newson their Twitter feeds.
Brayden Schenn, Wayne Simmonds and Jakub Voracek say they’re ready to fill the void left by Mike Richards and Jeff Carter.
Chris announces that Ann Coulter will be the featured guest at the next Red Meat Tour Event. He talks to Steve Cordasco about the Presidents decision to tap the strategic oil reserves and to CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Flyers blockbuster trades.
The Philadelphia Flyers traded top goal scorer Jeff Carter and team captain Mike Richards in a flurry of moves Thursday afternoon.
Flyers captain Mike Richards and Defenseman Chris Pronger headline a list of five players that need offseason surgery.
In a season where winning the Stanley Cup was the only goal, the Philadelphia Flyers fell flat at the end.
Can they do it again? It looks as if the Flyers are going to have to reach back and find the same magic they grabbed a hold of last year, against the same team, in the same dire situation.
Sabres coach Lindy Ruff is tired of the Flyers complaining. He says the Flyers “are really doing a lot of whining” following their 1-0 loss to Buffalo in Game 4 of their first-round playoff series.
Jason Spezza had a goal and three assists to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 5-2 victory over the slumping Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.
Brad Marchand scored a power-play goal with 3:43 left in regulation to lift the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday night.
Ville Leino scored in the sixth round of the shootout to give the Flyers a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night and their 35th trip to the playoffs.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...