Former Eagles DT Mike Patterson was surprised by his release, but looks fondly upon his time in Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Eagles have released veteran defensive tackles Cullen Jenkins and Mike Patterson.
The Philadelphia Eagles will be without five players when they look to snap a losing streak against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
There hasn’t been much to like about the 2012 Eagles. It’s been frustrating, disappointing, teeth-gnashing nine-game miasma of recurring mistakes. It’s also turned into a countdown as to the final games of Andy Reid’s 14-year tenure in an exhaustive 3-6 march that can’t end fast enough.
Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson has been activated off the reserve/non-football illness list and is ready to play for the first time this season.
The Eagles made some cuts to get their roster down to 75 players.
The Eagles concluded a three-day session for rookies and first-year veterans. Head Coach Andy Reid said it was a great start for his newcomers
Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson, who collapsed and suffered a seizure at practice earlier this month, will play Thursday night against Cleveland.
Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin and defensive tackle Mike Patterson, who both recently recovered from serious health scares, returned to the team on Saturday and could be in uniform for Philadelphia’s regular-season opener.
DeSean Jackson practiced in pads for the first time since ending his holdout and Andy Reid was impressed with Jackson’s performance in the morning workout.
Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson is back at the team’s facility two days after suffering a seizure at practice.
Chris discusses liberals in the media turning away from President Obama. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Mike Patterson and Hunter Pence and former Chairman of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, Jonathan Newman, about privatizing the state stores.
Mike Patterson has a tangling of blood vessels in his brain that will need treatment. Eagles team trainer Rick Burkholder says the Eagles are consulting with doctors at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Eagles Defensive Tackle Mike Patterson Diagnosed With Brain Condition Following Seizure At Training Camp
Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Mike Patterson will likely require further treatment following Wednesday’s seizure at training camp.
Chris discusses a scandal that my be brewing for Congressman Chaka Fattah, the controversy surrounding “Truck Nuts” and former New Jersey Governor John Corzine being a possible replacement for Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...