The hoops teams at Louisville and Michigan are used to being overlooked, but that’s hard to do now.
Monday night’s NCAA championship pairs up two teams that aren’t exactly mirror images of each other, but they sure aren’t opposites either.
Michigan advanced to the national championship game with a 61-56 victory over Syracuse in the Final Four on Saturday night.
Freshman guard Nik Stauskas scored 22 points including six 3-pointers and Michigan is going to the Final Four for the first time since the Fab Five era after a 79-59 rout of Florida in the South Regional final Sunday.
Glen Robinson III matched a career high with 21 points and Trey Burke scored a season-high 29 to help lead Michigan to a 79-71 victory over Penn State on Sunday.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...