Officials say this case is part of a concerted effort to crack down on the disturbingly common crime of human trafficking.
Federal prosecutors say defendant Rashaad McIntyre was running a prostitution operation that employeed girls under the age of 18.
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...