The museum, usually closed on Mondays, was bustling on Monday with a crowd taking advantage of free admission in honor of Martin Luther King Day.
The National Museum of American Jewish History hosts its annual ‘Being Jewish at Christmas’ celebration.
A well-known Philadelphia philanthropist died on Sunday.
The National Museum of American Jewish History opened on Black Friday. The museum chronicles the successes and struggles of the Jewish family.
The National Museum of American Jewish History welcomes visitors to its new Independence Mall location.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...