“The turnpike, quite frankly, isn’t going to survive if this continues,” Pennsylvania auditor general Jack Wagner told legislators.
Some Philadelphia members are up in arms about a bill passed by the state House that they say would create conditions for more problems at the Philadelphia Housing Authority.
Some state lawmakers from Philadelphia are using a rarely-invoked parliamentary procedure in an effort to get a pair of child sex abuse bills to the House floor for a vote.
Governor Corbett is expected to sign a bill that will give Philadelphia’s red light camera program a six-month reprieve.
The state House Wednesday passed and sent to the governor a bill that would repeal a requirement that sprinklers be a part of new home construction.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...