In the food world, truffles are synonymous with wealth and luxury. But one Center City restaurant is taking that to a whole new level.
Hadas Kuznits covers a new gastro pub in center city, a restaurant celebrating high-end Italian truffles, and a West Philly bar marking Black Friday with dark beers.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown