Eugene Perry knows first-hand about struggle. At the age of 10, he migrated to the United States shortly before the Liberian Civil War. Almost 25 years later, in his own studio in Port Richmond, Perry depicts the battles he endured in life through metal sculpting.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes