By Merrill Reese: When the Eagles lost left tackle Jason Peters for the season we knew that was huge. My confidence in this unit remained because line coach Howard Mudd is the best in football, but […]
By Merrill Reese: There’s an old adage that says you’re never as good as you think you were or as bad as you think you were. I beg to differ. You have to go back to […]
By Merrill Reese: Bad isn’t even the word for the first half as the Eagles spotted the Cardinals 24 points in route to a 27-6 loss in Arizona. The Eagles continued their turnover problems with two […]
By Merrill Reese: While the Cardinals have talent on both sides of the ball, I think the Eagles have more. Despite that, I expect Sunday’s game at that tin can in the Glendale Arizona desert to […]
By Merrill Reese: The NFL season is truly a war of attrition. I have long believed that a Super Bowl contender can turn into a .500 team by losing three key players at the wrong time […]
By Merrill Reese: They can talk about Jason Witten and Rob Gronkowski and even at this stage Tony Gonzalez, but let me tell you the Eagles have an absolute gem in Brent Celek. Not only […]
By Merrill Reese: Its terrific when the Eagles can get off to a 2-0 start and you know they’re capable of playing even better. If you told me they could turn over the football five times […]
By Merrill Reese: Wow! That’s all I can say! In one of the most dramatic Eagles returns in Lincoln Financial Field memory, they came from a ten point deficit and overcome the Ravens at the […]
By Merrill Reese: Years ago the Eagles had a wide receiver named Na Brown who lit it up at training camp. Once the leaves turned colors, reality set in. Fortunately Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie did not turn […]
By Merrill Reese: Eagles special teams coach Bobby April believes that the single biggest difference maker for the defense is the punter. Nobody can change field position like the punter. Second year man Chas Henry […]
By Merrill Reese: The Eagles survived four Michael Vick interceptions as they beat the Browns in Cleveland 17-16. Fortunately the Eagles defense was outstanding, Kurt Coleman and DRC each had two interceptions. The Eagles eke […]
By Merrill Reese: The Eagles get to work today as the countdown to Sunday begins. Among the biggest surprises is four running backs on the 53 man roster. Both rookies, Bryce Brown and Chris […]
By Merrill Reese: No practice for the Eagles today, it’s the regular season schedule which means Tuesdays off unless you have a Monday night game, a Thursday night game or a late season Saturday game. […]
Chris discusses the death, at Eagles training camp, of Andy Reid’s son, Garrett ,with Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer, and the voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese. He also talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup about the controversy still swirling around Mitt Romney’s tax returns and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, about another walk off win against the Diamondbacks yesterday.
Listen to long time Eagles play by play announcer Merrill Reese’s reaction to the news that Joe Banner is no longer president of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...