The discussion of a possible merger between Cherry Hill and Merchantville has been put on hold.
American Airlines and US Airways are one step closer to a potential merger.
Rowan University’s governing board has endorsed legislation merging the school with Rutgers-Camden, while asking to retain its authority over campus matters.
Both the Board of Trustees and the Board of Governors huddled in a closed session before approving the document which, among other things, insists that both Rutgers-Camden and Rowan retain their autonomy, and that any collaboration abide by a state law that set up Rutgers as an independent institution.
The clock is ticking on the proposed merger between Rutgers-Camden and Glassboro-based Rowan University, part of a plan New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has to improve higher education in the state.
Chris discusses the decision to move his speech to a joint session of Congress to 7pm next Thursday, he talks to Chris Butler about the AT&T/T-Mobile merger and CBS 3′s Beasley Reese about the Eagles last pre-season game.
It’s a deal worth $39 billion dollars and will create the largest cell phone company in the United States.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia