On hand for Saturday’s opening at the Mercer Museum will be Ruth Richard, the catcher on the Rockford Peaches who inspired the Geena Davis character in “A League of Their Own.”
A Bucks County museum is set to unveil a new wing that will allow it to showcase collections from all over the world. And the new addition does more than just house artifacts.
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation put together their top 11 new, novel and noteworthy attractions to visit in Philadelphia in 2011 – Melony Roy. History In A New Light 1) A larger-than-life Benjamin Franklin […]
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million