Part III reunites the primary cast and finds a new tone, resulting in the strongest of the three outings.
What do moviegoers have to look forward to (or, perhaps, in some cases, dread) through the rest of May and into June, July, and August?
As road movies go, this one runs out of gas almost immediately.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
What gives writer-director Judd Apatow’s latest slice-of-life comedy its “oomph” is the sometimes brutal honesty on display in this exploration of marital struggle and parenting fumble.
If you haven’t yet flipped your wig for Kristen Wiig, get set to.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...