What gives writer-director Judd Apatow’s latest slice-of-life comedy its “oomph” is the sometimes brutal honesty on display in this exploration of marital struggle and parenting fumble.
Sorry, Sacha Baron Cohen fans, but “The Dictator” is more Bruno than Borat.
The double-meaning title makes it sound like a movie about a childless person whose friends have children. But it’s actually a movie about friends who decide to have a child.
Facebook calls it “Memology 2011″, comparing this year’s status updates to last year’s, and then putting together top ten lists.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...