As a consumer, as someone who takes medicine, you need to play detective. If you are experiencing unusual symptoms after taking medications it is worth checking into.
Parents of children five and under are being asked to “up their game” in terms of keeping the kids from getting their hands on adult medicines.
Millions of Americans take medication to lower blood pressure, and a new study shows those drugs could also be helping the brain. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the new research.
When antibiotics are necessary they should be used – but not overused when not required.
The next 14 months will bring generic versions of seven of the world’s 20 best-selling drugs, and other medication.
There are significant developments in the battle to prevent breast cancer.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...