It’s a tradition for many college hoops fans to watch the action at their favorite watering hole, and Philadelphia is well known for bars that celebrate the madness.
Fans all around Philadelphia have dreams of a pennant dancing in their head, which means scouting out places to root for the Phils. For fans who want to hang out in a local bar and catch the game, here are Philly’s hottest spots.
Don your green, ready your pint glass and put on your drinking face: it’s St. Patrick’s Day in Philadelphia!
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta