Mays Landing NJ
A former southern New Jersey school bus driver who sexually assaulted a young student last year has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.
A Deptford man has been sentenced to five years in prison for attempted luring and sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl he met on the internet.
There were downed trees, both big and small, everywhere in Atlantic County, New Jersey on Sunday after the violent storms over the weekend.
Patrick Latko, 32, had little to say during his first appearance before Judge Bernard DeLury, who set bail at $2 million.
Bail has been set at $1 million cash for Phillip Byrd, 20, of Camden, NJ, charged with a fatal carjacking over the weekend at the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown