The beach in Belmar, NJ took another pounding today, but it was different than what Superstorm Sandy delivered. A 25-foot piling for the new $6.6 million boardwalk was installed Wednesday.
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike