Some folks are celebrating the end of the Mayan calendar on Friday night.
The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012, leading doomsday sayers think the worst. But what about the rest of us?
Chris details Michael Nutter’s efforts to push the President’s fiscal cliff agenda, the fire that destroyed a Mummers String Band’s props, the battle over beach tags and Jersey Shore relief aid, and the speculation surrounding Corey Booker’s potential challenge to Chris Christie in New Jersey. He talks to Alexander Fondrier, the CEO of dating sites based on finding a political match, Dr. Ian O’Neill about the Mayan Calendar, and Comedian Evan Sayet.
Hurricanes. Earthquakes. The fiscal cliff. Unrest in Gaza. Signs of the apocalypse? Some college courses have been examining that possibility.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs