As New Jersey beach towns continue rebuilding in the wake of Superstorm Sandy, a new Quinnipiac University poll finds many Garden State residents are planning to come back to their favorite shore spots this summer.
At 74-percent its the he highest of any New Jersey Governor in the 17 years that Quinnipiac has been polling the state.
The first measure of New Jersey likely voters in the upcoming election by Quinnipiac University shows President Obama continues to lead challenger Mitt Romney.
The latest Quinnipiac University poll shows that New Jersey voters favor the Democratic incumbents in the upcoming general election.
A new poll from Quinnipiac University says even if Romney wraps up the GOP nomination, you can keep New Jersey in the “blue” state column this fall.
New Jersey voters support same-sex marriage by a margin of 57 to 37 percent, according to a survey conducted by the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.
The latest Quinnipiac University poll finds that, for the first time, more respondents disapprove of Christie’s performance in office than approve of it.
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Okla. Tornado Is Another Tragedy Requiring Vigilance By All Parents of Young Kids
- 'Operation Swill' Targets NJ Bars Found Selling Cheap Liquor In Premium Bottles
- Tech Company Looking To Fill Open Jobs With Adults With Autism
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...