Lorenzo Sims pleaded guilty to a felony aggravated assault charge and was sentenced to 5-11 years behind bars.
Midway through his trial late last year, Paul Vangore pleaded guilty to three felony counts of criminal solicitation to commit kidnapping with the intent to cause bodily injury.
Defense attorney Francis Recchuiti argued that his client, Paul Vangore, is not a flight risk or a threat to the community, his wife, or the alleged victims in the case.
Judge William Furber told Reginald McNeill he is “probably more dangerous than any defendant” he’s ever met during his nearly twenty years on the bench.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta