Matthew McConaughey continues his career resurgence with another strong performance.
“These are the ten hours of my life I most vociferously want back!” — Bill Wine.
Pulp fiction at its pulpiest and most R-rated outrageous, “The Paperboy” is a sweaty and sleazy southern-fried gothic.
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
‘Magic Mike’ is a dreary dramedy about naked ambition and struggling male strippers who are, literally and figuratively, making ends meet.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
Five movies, two holdovers and three new titles, competed for the attention of moviegoers, each breaking the $10 million mark but none breaking the $20 million mark.
The title refers to a guy who operates not in the mold of a president but out of the back of a car.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...