Frank Gore ran for a pair of second-half touchdowns and the 49ers rebounded from a 17-0 deficit to beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game Sunday, sending San Francisco to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995.
To the surprise of more than a few, we’re going to have a hockey season after all.
Matt Bryant kicked a 49-yard field goal with 8 seconds left and the Atlanta Falcons bounced back after blowing a 20-point lead in the fourth quarter, defeating Russell Wilson and the gutty Seattle Seahawks 30-28 in an NFC divisional playoff game Sunday.
Matt Ryan threw three touchdowns passes and the Falcons defense handed New York its first regular-season shutout since 1996, stifling the Giants 34-0 on Sunday.
Michael Turner had a tiebreaking 3-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter, Matt Bryant kicked four field goals and the Atlanta Falcons beat the Dallas Cowboys 19-13 on Sunday night to extend their run as the NFL’s only unbeaten team.
Matt Ryan’s roots are deep in the Philadelphia area.
The Eagles look uninspired, and were dominated by the Falcons 30-17 on Sunday.
Both teams are coming off a bye, which favors the Eagles if you consider history. They’ve never lost a regular-season game after a week off under Reid, going 13-0 since 1999.
A scouting report on the Eagles next opponent, the Matt Ryan led Atlanta Falcons.
How do you react to a surprise hot start in fantasy football?
It’s a big QB matchup Monday night, as Peyton Manning matches up with Matt Ryan.
By Merrill Reese: Michael Vick went out with an injury late in the third quarter and the Eagles relinquished a ten point lead and lost to the Falcons in Atlanta 35-31. The defense had a […]
Michael Vick left the game with roughly under three minutes remaining in the third quarter with a neck injury that was later ruled a concussion, and the porous Eagles’ run defense couldn’t uphold a 10-point, fourth-quarter lead in dropping their first game this season, 35-31.
Matt Ryan is confident and self-assured, not the least bit threatened by the quarterback who came before him.
Kolb began the season as the starter, but lost his job after sustaining a concussion in Week 1 because Vick was sensational in his absence. Vick was the NFC offensive player of the month for September.
- Police Say Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Has Been Found
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...