Market-Frankford Subway Elevated
Philadelphia police say 42-year-old Rafiq Smith has a history of beating the rap.
Technical problems have cause SEPTA to suspend its “A” and “B” express trains on the Market-Frankford subway-elevated line during rush hour commutes this week.
“Further review of all evidence now available to the Commonwealth suggests that Eric Early played no role in the shooting on the Market-Frankford el or in a conspiracy to commit a shooting,” prosecutor Paul Goldman says.
Eric Early is now being held on charges of attempted murder and aggravated assault while the search continues for Eric’s 18-year-old brother, Matthew, accused of firing on a Chicago Bulls fan.
Police were still looking for the older Early brother, alleged to be the gunman.
Police say one of two brothers, apparently still angry following an argument with two other men, fired into the crowded Market-Frankford subway-elevated car after stepping off the train.
Officers with SEPTA’s transit police have gone on strike following a stalemate in negotiations regarding a new contract.
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...