A Philadelphia jury convicted Marcos Camacho, 32, of three knife-point rapes and one attempted rape that terrorized a Kensington neighborhood in late 2011.
Jury deliberations have begun in the trial of the alleged Kensington rapist, who is charged with raping three women, and a fourth alleged rape during an eight day period in late 2011.
A judge declared a mistrial on Tuesday after a jury was unable to reach a verdict in a case against alleged Kensington serial rapist Marcos Camacho.
The first of four alleged victims expected to take the witness stand, testifies she was pulled off the street and into a car and raped by the alleged Kensington rapist.
A preliminary hearing was held Thursday for the man charged with rape and other crimes for allegedly sexually assaulting four women at knifepoint in the Kensington area last year.
Police have identified the man as 31-year-old Marcos Camacho.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...