March of Dimes
Dr. Jay Greenspan, program services board chair at the local March of Dimes, says pre-term births — those before 38 weeks — are medically dangerous.
According to the March of Dimes one in eight babies in this country is born premature. Little Gianna Christman hopes to change that.
The family of a young boy who spent the first month of his life in a neonatal unit visited the Virtua Hospital in Voorhees, NJ on Friday to promote awareness about premature births.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...