At first glance, endurance athletes are to be commended because they are trying to stay fit, but there is a down side.
When runners finish a big race, they usually get medals, each one a literal badge of honor. Some runners are donating their medals to young people going through cancer treatment.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater