Three more suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing case, including two college friends of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who came to the U.S. from Kazakhstan, officials said Wednesday.
Security will be beefed up at the New Jersey Marathon next month and all bags will be banned for spectators at the start and finish lines because of the Boston Marathon bombings, organizers said Friday.
A 29-year-old restaurant manager has been identified as one of three people killed in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
A nine-year-old from West Chester is preparing to run a marathon in Antarctica in February as a way to raise money for a family charity.
Philadelphia Marathon weekend kicks off Friday.
Thousands of runners are pouring into NYC’s Central Park to do what they planned to do along — run 26.2 miles.
Tsegaye Kebede shattered the course record while winning the Chicago Marathon on Sunday morning.
The largest number of runners in its history has signed up and it sold out earlier than it ever has.
A 12-mile run for Micah True was like an easy cruise. The ultra-marathon runner was used to tackling more than four times that distance over much more grueling terrain and under the hot Mexican sun.
As the prospect of 80-degree temperatures looms over Monday’s Boston Marathon, race organizers are hoping the heat will forge a classic contest to rank among the legends of the event’s 116-year history even as they prepare for a potential medical crisis if runners wilt under the scorching sun.
The Students Run Philly Style Kick Off event celebrated the launch of our 9-month training season, with over 700 students in attendance.
If your New year’s resolution involves getting in shape, the director of a spring-time half-marathon says, why not think about running?
There are mounting questions following two deaths at the Philadelphia Marathon Sunday. They’re suspected to be cardiac related. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with more.
Students Run Philly Style is a mentoring program that offers marathon training to young people. KYW’s Suzanne Monaghan spoke with some students who will run Sunday in the Philadelphia marathon.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...