The destruction in Moore mirrors the damage in Ortley Beach after Sandy.
The family met the Prince while he toured Mantoloking on Tuesday, snapping pictures along the way that made national news with their similar red hair.
Britain’s Prince Harry toured two New Jersey shore communities devastated six months ago by Superstorm Sandy, viewing some of the damage that remains but also walking on a rebuilt boardwalk and shaking hands with construction workers who have been racing to get the resort towns ready for the summer.
Mantoloking mayor George Nebel says the heir to the British throne will take a short walk along Barnegat Lane, along the bay front, during a brief visit to town on May 14.
Paul Appio and his family are celebrating a permanent return to their home in the Brick Township section of the barrier island over the Mantoloking Bridge.
Devastation doesn’t begin to cover the scene in the Brick Township section of the barrier island over the Mantoloking Bridge. It looks like a war zone; homes here lost the battle with Sandy.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...