Make A Wish
A WWE superstar visited a seven year-old cancer patient, and made his dream come true.
Thirteen-year-old Olivia Andrisani gathered her friends and neighbors to sing Christmas songs in LOVE Park in exchange for donations for the Make A Wish Foundation.
The Christmas Village of Philadelphia had a moment of silence to remember the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia