Andrea Lawton pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to burglary and conspiracy, admitting that she was the one who swiped the priceless bust of Franklin from a house in Bryn Mawr.
Big-time tennis is on its way back to the Delaware Valley. Tickets for Philadelphia Freedoms matches go on sale on Monday and Grand Slam champions are in the lineup.
Pamela Badolato, of Main Line Parent magazine, heard from a friend that a mother with six children has been turned away from the Upper Darby Food Bank earlier in the week so she reached out to her social network friends to help out.
John Felder is accused of targeting an heir to the McNeil pharmaceuticals fortune.
Police on the Upper Main Line are warning shoppers to be extra careful with their purses,handbags and wallets after two thieves have struck at least 3 times in recent weeks.
With the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness month, local doctors are marveling about a potential new breakthrough in early detection.
A former housekeeper was arrested for stealing a rare bust of Benjamin Franklin valued at more than $3 million from a Main Line home.
The Main Line Temple was getting ready for the upcoming school year and the high holidays when members of Congregation Or Shalom noticed they had a problem, once again.
For more on Georges’ on the Main Line, click here.
Wayne residents are on the alert for a coyote on the prowl in their Main Line neighborhood.
Montgomery County Commissioner Bruce Castor will get some national TV face time tonight during a cable program that takes a look back at one of the high-profile cases he prosecuted while he was district attorney.
Ever wonder what those multi-million dollar homes look like on the inside?
A Main Line man who conned investors out of millions through a Ponzi scheme will be spending virtually the rest of his life in prison.
Police are searching for four to six men who robbed a jewelry store on the Main Line on Wednesday night.
Lower Merion police are on the lookout for a groper following two separate incidents Monday.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...