‘Ice Age: Continental Drift’, the fourth entry in the popular animated franchise, earned an estimated and impressive $46-million in its debut, giving it an uncontested first-place finish.
The franchise reboot, The Amazing Spider-Man, with Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, which opened on Tuesday, finished first at the box office on its first weekend of release, earning an estimated $66 million and pushing its six-day total over the $140 million mark.
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
‘Magic Mike’ is a dreary dramedy about naked ambition and struggling male strippers who are, literally and figuratively, making ends meet.
- 3 On Your Side: Dog Harnesses Tested
- 4-Year-Old Girl Dies Following Head-On Collision In New Jersey
- Philadelphia Choir To Sing On Stage With Rolling Stones
- Police: Paralyzed Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Argument In Southwest Philadelphia
- Woman Trapped For 13 Hours In Collapsed Building Loses Her Legs
- GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party
- The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day...
- US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Storm Photos: June 10, 2013