Lower Merion Pa.
Police are searching for the vehicle and driver who hit a woman and her twins and then fled the scene.
Alan Kushner now claims his attorney four years ago was ineffective, failing to recognize psychological problems that he says impaired his ability to make decisions during his trial.
Toni Sharpless would be 33 years old now. She was last seen in August 2009, after she left the home of a 76ers basketball player.
Police say he cut through a cinderblock wall, then spent more than an hour cutting into the store’s safe.
The charges against Gabrielle Drexler include perjury, tampering with evidence, and making false reports to police.
Lower Merion police are once again urging residents to lock their cars, after an unusually high number of thefts from cars over the weekend.
A lack of snow so far this winter has been good news for suburban communities, who have seen their budgets busted the last couple of winters to pay for snow removal.
Philadelphia and Montgomery County officials met for a ceremonial handshake today on the long-closed rail bridge in Manayunk to launch plans for a pedestrian-and-bike trail running between Lower Merion and Manayunk.
Jefferson Hospital, Lankenau Hospital, and Grandview Hospital all say thieves stole old patient films, defective films, and blank films that can be washed in chemicals to recover the silver.
A Delaware County, Pa. man is behind bars after he was arrested late Friday for robbing a dry cleaning store. Police say he’s wanted by several police departments throughout the suburbs
The reports of sightings continue to come in, but so far police have come up empty in the search for 31-year-old Toni Sharpless of West Brandywine Township.
Barnes Foundation executive director Derek Gillman says the organization has reached a major fundraising milestone.
A Montgomery County prosecutor argued for a state sentence for Sharomine Martin and was stunned when the judge gave her five years’ probation.
Lower Merion officials are calling for a full investigation after a young woman went public at Wednesday night’s commissioners’ meeting, accusing a township cop of sexually assaulting her last October and then stalking her for more than a month.
Monday marks the 20th anniversary of a deadly plane crash in the skies over Lower Merion that claimed the life of US senator John Heinz and six other people.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta