Lower Gwynedd Pa.
The defendant underwent a detention hearing at the Montgomery County Juvenile Detention Center following his arrest. He was released but remains on electronic monitoring.
Many residents of Montgomery County, Pa., are still without power, and for them, life is far from normal.
Marwan Hawes was convicted in May of four counts of burglary and related charges for breaking into homes in Lower Gwynedd, Springfield, Cheltenham, and Lower Merion.
It’s called “I Like The Pike,” and it’s a multi-pronged program designed to showcase the properties along Bethlehem Pike between Norristown Road and Dager Road that are available for redevelopment.
Dr. Harris Newman waived his preliminary hearing and was held for trial on charges that include prescribing controlled substances in bad faith and delivery of a controlled substance.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...