Louisville men’s basketball team unable to make the trip to see the women’s team play for title.
Most pundits expected Louisville to be in the national championship game, but no one expected Luke Hancock to play an important role.
The preseason No. 2 team finishes 35-5 and wins 16 in a row to close the season, culminating with a national championship. No dominant team in college basketball this year?
But he sidestepped one big question — Will he return to Michigan next season?
Relentless Louisville rallied from a 12-point deficit to beat Michigan 82-76 in the NCAA championship game Monday night.
University of Michigan basketball fans in Ann Arbor took the heartbreaking loss as well as could be expected.
The Wolverines led by 12 in Monday night’s national title game. But that lead was only one at halftime, the Cardinals went on to win 82-76.
Rick Pitino, who will coach Louisville in the NCAA championship game Monday night, is among seven people elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Tonight, the No. 1 overall seed takes on a team once ranked No. 1 and now playing its best basketball. On one side is Louisville, the favorite when the field was announced, trying to keep the national championship trophy in the state of Kentucky.
The season that none of us could predict is set to give us a title game that none of us will forget.
National media carried on about the Syracuse zone like they were 1985 Bears and gave Michigan little chance.
Luke Hancock came off the bench to score 20 points, walk-on Tim Henderson sparked a second-half rally with a pair of monster 3s and Louisville advanced to the NCAA title game Saturday night, escaping with a 72-68 victory over Wichita State.
The conference announced the decision Wednesday after university presidents approved the new moniker earlier in the day.
It happens seemingly every game of the NCAA tournament, most of the season, for that matter: Officials blow their whistles, huddle, then head over to the TV monitors to review a play.
The Final Four teams heading into the NCAA tournament are an interesting mix, to say the least. From a Big Ten team with the one national player of the year candidate still in the running […]
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...