Parishioners from St. Francis of Assisi in Springfield, are no longer being lead by pastor Louis Bier. This weekend Archbishop Charles Chaput placed the 62-year-old on administrative leave.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia