Many pundits saw Booker as the most effective candidate to go up against incumbent Republican governor Chris Christie.
New Jersey residents affected by Sandy may get a break on the taxes they’ve been paying.
Newly released federal numbers put New Jersey’s unemployment rate at 9.8 percent, a full 1½ percent above the national average and continuing as the highest rate in the tri-state.
The Internet mega-retailer Amazon.com is looking to set up shop in New Jersey — a move that could mean big bucks to the state in the long term.
It’s a plan driven more by economics than emotions.
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...