Los Angeles Kings
Jack Klugman, the prolific, craggy-faced character actor and regular guy who was loved by millions as the messy one in TV’s “The Odd Couple” and the crime-fighting coroner in “Quincy, M.E.,” died Monday, a son said. He was 90.
The Los Angeles Kings are now in the Stanley Cup finals. People call them “Flyers West.” I really don’t know why this bothers me so much.
The Flyers announced that forward Brayden Schenn has been recalled from the AHL’s Phantoms in time for Thursday night’s game against the Caps.
Mike Richards had a triumphant return to Philadelphia, assisting on Jack Johnson’s winning power-play goal at 1:39 of overtime to lift the Los Angeles Kings past the Flyers 3-2 on Saturday night.
Jonathan Quick stopped 40 shots and Drew Doughty scored to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 1-0 victory Sunday against the Flyers, their first regulation win in Philadelphia in nearly 18 years.
Mike Richards had two goals and two assists, Michael Leighton made 32 saves in a raucous season debut and the Philadelphia Flyers lit up the Los Angeles Kings’ normally sturdy defense in a 7-4 victory Thursday night.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...