The Montgomery County district attorney’s office says it will not seek the death penalty for a man accused of killing the woman he was living with earlier this year in Springfield Township.
Police say Johnny Fossett called 911 in Philadelphia early Sunday morning telling dispatchers he wanted to turn himself in because “I choked my old lady out, tied her up and robbed her.”
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown