On Jan. 15th around 9 p.m., a 27-year-old female traveling on a SEPTA subway train near Logan Station was pulled to the ground by a man who stole her iPhone and fled.
A report of a gas odor caused SEPTA to temporarily suspend a portion of the Broad Street Subway around 9 a.m. An investigation found the source to be a gasoline container left on a Logan Station train platform.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia