Local Football Bloggers
Had injuries cropped up in training camp, Philadelphia may have been able to navigate through the troubled waters, but now the Eagles must adjust on the fly.
Philadelphia Eagles safety Nate Allen will be a game-day decision, battling a hamstring strain and was held out of practice Friday as the team preps for a must-win game on the road.
From offense to defense, there is plenty of blame to go around for Eagles struggles so far,
With Danny Watkins likely unavailable this weekend, the Eagles are hoping to see a strong performance from 22-year old rookie Dennis Kelly, who will be in line to make his first career start.
Now the excuses are all gone and the Eagles must find a way to close out games defensively. Of course, the offense needs to pick up the slack as well.
Back-to-back losses in frustrating fashion led to a coaching staff change and the pressure is starting to rise, but the Eagles may still sit in a decent position for a potential run to the playoffs—but they need a little help from their friends. Since you can’t cheer for the home team this weekend, here’s your guide of who we need to win and lose to help our boys move up in the standings.
If you did not know any better you might think the Eagles have lost every game. Sitting at 3-3, the status quo has never been in jeopardy as much as it is now.
The Eagles still five five division games remaining on the schedule but if they want to remain in the thick of the division hunt, protecting the football will need significant improvement.
The Philadelphia Eagles appear to be as healthy as they have been all season as they get ready to try and rebound from a tough loss when they host the rested Detroit Lions.
The Philadelphia Eagles defense can help the offense get off to a quick start by forcing some turnovers against the visiting Detroit Lions this weekend.
The Philadelphia Eagles will be without starting linebacker Akeem Jordan for a second straight week as they head to Pittsburgh for a cross-state match-up with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Philadelphia Eagles look to keep the winning ways going while improving when they take to the road to play a Pittsburgh Steelers team getting healthier and in need of a win.
The Philadelphia Eagles head in to a big game against the rival Giants facing some defensive injury concerns, as Manning the G Men will look to exploit holes in the linebacker unit.
The New York Giants may have the Super Bowl rings, but Andy Reid and Mike Vick have good history against the long time NFC East rivals.
The Philadelphia Eagles will have to find a way to get things done on offense without three starters, including two on the offensive line when they face undefeated Arizona Sunday.
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...