Some prefer the smell of a book and the feel of it in their hands, and the Philadelphia area is still full of many specialty bookstores where you can buy, trade or even sell books.
Edgar Allen Poe’s works have easily stood the test of time, but the iPoe app shows them off in a way you probably haven’t seen before.
Are you a voracious reader but wish you had a group to dish with about all those great books? If so, you’re in luck because Philadelphia is home to dozens of book clubs for all types of readers.
The number of people being diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders is on the rise, and while there are many different types, a new book looks at one of the best-known from the inside.
A lot of us would like to be more creative in our daily lives, and a Philadelphia native says it’s less about waiting for inspiration than training yourself for the task.
by KYW’s Dr. Marciene Mattleman Censorship isn’t new. Censorship News, the newsletter of the National Coalition against Censorship, reports that censoring books has been around for generations. Recently in Indiana the school administration of Franklin […]
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta