Intelligence lawyer Stewart Baker says that among nation-states, China is the top threat to the US.
Chris reviews the aftermath of Rand Paul’s filibuster, including the attacks on him by John McCain and Lindsay Graham as well as Keith Olbermann’s potential return to ESPN and Joy Behar’s exit from the View. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training, and Kevin Connolly about his new show on the Travel Channel.
Chris shares the breaking news of Pope Benedict’s resignation, reviews last night’s Grammy Awards, and breaks down the rebuttle report issued by the Paterno Family. He talks to Steve Goreham from the Climate Science Coalition of America, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, and Deborah Norville from Inside Edition.
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...