Former Penn State president Graham Spanier was charged Thursday with hushing up child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky, making him the third school official to be accused of crimes in the alleged cover-up.
Now that Jerry Sandusky has been convicted of child sex abuse charges, Governor Tom Corbett is offering a bit more on why the investigation took so long.
Attendees heard first from Pennsylvania’s attorney general who, for the first time in decades, is a woman.
Ex-Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky was arrested and arraigned Wednesday on new sex abuse charges brought by two new accusers, the state attorney general’s office said.
At an event in Harrisburg, Republican state senator John Rafferty not only announced his candidacy for attorney general but also picked up the endorsement of the state lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police.
Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett is praising the decision at Penn State to hire former FBI director Louis Freeh to head up the university’s own investigation of the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
Chris talks to Jack Cashill about the death of Joe Frazier, Ray Didinger about the Eagles loss to the Bears, Inquirer Writer Bob Warner and Larry Kane about Election Day in the Delaware Valley, and CBS Evening News Anchor Scott Pelley about a special series on jobs and unemployment.
Governor Tom Corbett held his first news conference since taking office – to announce his choice to replace him as attorney general.
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder