Sales have skyrocketed for the drug made by a Chester County company that’s now generic.
If you’ve ever noticed untimely traffic jams, detours and yellow marker signs across the city, that probably means someone’s shooting — a movie that is.
The Easter Bunny kids comedy earned close to $40 million on its debut weekend.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, the middle school comedy sequel, finished first at the box office on its debut weekend.
Five movies, two holdovers and three new titles, competed for the attention of moviegoers, each breaking the $10 million mark but none breaking the $20 million mark.
The film stars Montogomery County native and Germantown Academy graduate Bradley Cooper, along with Robert De Niro.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...